Adding a therapy to your plan will always take 2 budget changes and about 3-4 months
- First we have to do a budget change to add a therapy evaluation – this will go into effect in 30 days.
- Once this change is in effect, the DSA will send a therapist for the evaluation.
- After the evaluation, the therapist will write up her evaluation and recommendation for ongoing therapy.
- The therapist will turn in the evaluation to the DSA.
- The DSA will send a prescription to your doctor to agree to this therapy.
- After the prescription is received, the DSA will request the budget change from your Case Manager.
- Finally we will do a budget change to add ongoing therapy… and this will going into effect in 30 days.