5/28/15 this site has recently moved from another server, and we are working on editing each page. If a link doesn’t work, try SEARCHING in the box on the top right sidebar.
Welcome to Texas Medicaid Waivers Explained
Follow these steps to prepare for now & for the future.
- Ways to learn:
- Ways to Medicaid:
- Ways to Personal/attendant care:
- Get on the Medicaid Waiver Interest lists
- If you are already on Medicaid, check out Community First Choice. (No waiting list!)
- If your child is medically-fragile, skip the MDCP Interest list by requesting Rider 28.
- If you are over 21 years, contact Star+Plus Waiver to request long-term care services. (No waiting list!)
- Reach out to your local IDD authority for resources without waiting lists!