When individuals select the CDS option, they are required to use Financial Management Services (FMS).
- Individuals may also access support consultation if it is determined to be a necessary support to assist the individual in successfully using the CDS option.
- processing payroll and payables on behalf of the CDS employer.
- serving as the CDS employer’s fiscal/employer agent to ensure that
- federal, state and local employment taxes and
- labor and workers’ compensation requirements are implemented in an accurate and timely manner.
- orientation, training, support and assistance with and approval of CDS employer budgets.
- Here is a table of more CDS tasks completed by the FMSA
Financial Management Services Agency
This agency is contracted with HHS to provide Financial Management Services.