In CLASS, you can choose between 2 Service Delivery Option for many services.
- CFC PAS/Hab (attendant services)
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- LVN or RN nursing
- Supported Employment
- Transportation – Habilitation
- Employment Assistance
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy
- Consumer Directed Services (CDS Option) allows people who receive services from HHSC to hire and manage the people who provide their services. They have the support of a Financial Management Service Agency. Learn more about How CDS Works.
- Direct Service (DSA Option) is the traditional arrangement where the Direct Service agency manages the service providers.
Related links in my Parent Guide: